A couple of weeks after I wrote the original article about the Air Force One I saw my friend Charlie.
Look here he said, I have modified that trigger. It wasn’t until he produced his Air Force One Target pistol that I realised what he was talking about. This has got to be one of the simplest of mods ever. It is brilliantly simple and just works.
The photographs below tell the story but you can see here I used a 3mm nut and a couple of ‘O’ rings around the trigger stay pin. The modification took more time to photograph than to actually carry out and the bits were from the “parts” bin.
And here it is, two minutes to put back together and off you go:
The next step is to reduce the hammer spring thereby reducing the power a little. It is a bit lively for Ten Metres.